Saturday, October 16, 2010

I wonder what Jesus felt like when He took on all the sickness and diseases for us. If He could have done it willingly it must have been because He saw all the pain and suffering that we might have gone through if He have not bore it. How great is His love for us!

I felt that I've gained another level in understanding how God thinks and feels towards us. I hated the part of me that feels like crap when I see the people I care about is afflicted by sickness or things. I hope and wish I could take their places. But I know I can't. It's only a thought that WE as humans can only think of that when we have personal bonds and relationships with the other party. BUT Jesus did it for all of us. Regardless whether will we know Him or acknowledge Him as our Lord and savior.

How deep indeed is His love for us. That while we were still sinners He died for us. For someone who might not come to know Him at all. While we were faithless He is faithful.

I got reminded of the many times I failed God. About the many heartbreaks I had. The many breakthroughs and the many blessings that came along with the trial and tribulations. How each time The Lord my God is still faithful, just and gracious towards me. The many times I fought against men with my own abilities. Wrestled against God with my own pride and logic. He is still my heavenly Father and continually loves me.

So in the midst of all my situation and crisis, I know that God has a plan for me. I will not run, I will carry on fighting in FAITH that my God can deliver. But it's all within His timing.


O Lord, nothing can measure the depth and the breath of Your love towards us.

No comments:

Post a Comment