Saturday, July 17, 2010

Which I think, is pretty normal don't you think? While reading the previous post these questions came into my mind.

Like being late shows or tells me that you don't value or respect my time. If you do not respect my time isn't that like saying that I don't matter at all?
If you expect a high standard for others shouldn't you expect a higher standard from yourself?

Money is hard to earn, therefore we should only spend when necessary.
Who likes someone who curse and swear like some babarian all the time?
Would a guy like a woman who's smelly and dress like some weirdo?
Isn't honesty valued?

If life is not in a schedule how would people be able to squeeze time for all the things they need to do and have time to spend with their close ones?
If you do not take care of your own health who will and who can?

If your thoughts are so easily swayed what kind of person are you? Shouldn't you be firm in your choices and not influenced by peer pressure?

Why should people go from liking one person to another so easily?
Why should guys be at the whim of girls?
Isn't there a saying once bitten twice shy?

No comments:

Post a Comment