Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Ok, enough with the angsty post.

I shall share or rather post about some of the interesting things I've heard or conversations I have been involved in.


Friend: All the girls you liked before are pretty crazy in some area don't you think.
Me: No la where got. *pause* actually true huh.

Another conversation that went like this with a different friend.

Friend: I where got blur. I where got blur.
Me: you confirm blur. wanna test it?
Friend: Why not?
Me: You are a B-I-M-B-O
Friend: *looks in the air trying hard to think* *took out her handphone and typed it out* *pauses for like 5 seconds* Eh! How can you say me like that.
Me: That just proves my point. HAHA!


HAHAAHAHA! That's just the tip of the icerberg shall carry on blogging about the rest on another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment