Sunday, July 18, 2010

Despicable me was kinda awesome actually. It totally proved my assumption of animated movies sucks. It has also reminded me a few simple facts that I myself have forgotten.

1) Kids might be powerless to impact the society. But they can change us with their pure love.
2) Whether we like it or not, family is the most important. Be it related by blood or just friends who are so close and dear to us like family.
3) Sometimes all it takes is for us to just forget our own agendas and have fun.
4) Most people position and envision them as someone they thought they should be. But sometimes we forget who we really are.
5) Praise is the sunlight of the human soul. Without which we cannot flourish.
6) Sometimes all it takes is to acknowledge the effort of someone and we can alter the course of their lives.


That being said. Here's one interesting topic to think about. Are we nice to be loved or loving nice people.

No comments:

Post a Comment