Friday, July 16, 2010

I think before being a man. One must first learn basic courtesy and etiqutte. One cannot claim or talk about being a man if you do not know the basic things that follow after it.

I think it takes something for someone younger than you to talk to you about being a man. I was just pointing out things as you said. "Pointing out things that could be improved." But you just believed that what you did was right. Why comment when you're not making an effort to do it? Why comment when you didn't even have the proper manners or etiqutte? Like offering to help or letting the person you're commenting rest when he/she is doing it constantly without ceasing? Don't you think it's basic courtesy of a MAN to do so?

Don't you think it IS proper manners and etiqutte when you need something to be done, or rather to TROUBLE someone to get things down for you. TO ASK PROPERLY. Instead of being rude and all? I think and feel that anybody would if they see their close friends being treated rudely be a little angered.

The funny thing was things shouldn't and wouldn't have turn out this way if you didn't insist on your way. To talk about it immediately. The person was just talking about the issue but you insisted otherwise how it was NEVER your fault, how YOU NEVER NEEDED TO OWE that person anything. Your "apology" sounded more like, "fine! I'm sorry for that BUT I'm not at fault!" WOW WHAT AN APOLOGY! After totally pissing someone of not about the issue but about your attitude. You want the person to talk normally or react normally to you? What a JOKE.

I'm sorry but I'm DEFINTELY not that nice or kind-hearted. I'll not try to be nice for the sake of being nice. I'm just gonna be 100% real.

Talk about being a man. Talk about leadership. What a joke. Seriously. What is your definition of a man? Yourself? Stop lying to yourself. If others suppress what they feel about you are you really leading? If it takes someone who is frank enough to tell you what they feel and what they think shouldn't you embrace that person as a friend instead of making him so pissed that he wants to ignore you?

As always, I don't have to show my displeasure openly. BUT, I don't have to want to interact with you unless necessary.

So seriously as far as I'm concerned I don't have to approve of you to accept you. Neither do I have to like you as a friend to work with you. Nor do I need to interact with you to be normal with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment