Monday, May 10, 2010

Well with all that's happening lately. I guess there comes a point where I feel tired about people. Where I feel tired of caring. Where I feel like you just gotta escape from them. Where I just don't want to hear anything or thing about anything at all.

As I was feeling all that, someone came to me and apologise for her own attitude towards me during the day. To me it was like, I didn't even feel that way. After which I did more thinking. Could it be that I have been too patient with people, too understanding letting bad attitudes slip past me as nothing. Or have I become someone that loves people so much that these kind of treatment seems to be a small matter?

I feel like I should be harsher and sigficantly colder to people. However this is the emotional part of me thinking.

The me that everyone knows is the logical side. Which thinks like this, it doesn't matter how bad I feel. How angry, how disappointed, how tired of people what matters is that I did the right thing. Which is to suck it up and carry on loving people even though it's tiring, it's painful, and at times disappointing. It's all reducndant. What matters is that I did the right thing, I treated people fairly, I am genuinely concerned about their well-being. I still carried on loving others even if they have hurt me before.

I can't control how others treat me. But I can control how I treat others. Always using the logical side instead of the emotional part of my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment