Sunday, May 2, 2010

Actions speaks louder than words. Don't try to say how much it means through the mouth of others. I'd rather you show it to me by actions. I've done my part. I'm not going to try to keep things the way the were. I've already tried and done my part. I'm tired of it, if you want to keep it. Show it by your actions and deeds. I don't want to let it go, but a wise investor would know when to cut losses. I wish I could treat friendship like investments. But since I can't I'll just care from the sides without investing anymore time, effort or love.

I won't try to be part of your life and maybe I don't want you in my life anymore. But I'd always care about you, it's the same for anyone of us in the group, I'd always care no matter what happens to or between anyone of us. If it matters to you, do something to change it now.

No comments:

Post a Comment