Monday, May 17, 2010

Sometimes it's funny how things in your life happens. Like at times when you go through issues now. People with similar issues comes to you for advice for company. Most of the times they don't know that you're going through it.

It's also funny how people come to you with issues you had in the past when you're going through your own challenges with your trials now. It's even more funny how your little actions can inspire others. Your words of kindness and example can make such a huge difference.

It's really amusing how people think you're a role model when you're limited by things in your life right now.

But above all, it's heartening to know that some people do care enough to show care, concern, gratitude and appreciation.

I'm really thankful for some of my neighbours and some primary school friends. They've bumped into me around the neighbourhood. They bothered to do something to show care. Like, treating me to lunch. Buying fruits for me. Asking me how am I doing. Taking a detour to walk with me. Asking me out.

My buddy in the course before I OOCed told me this, "You have been an exceptional role model for me. Even though you've been injured and OOCed you still put in your 100% in everything. Things like cheering us on. Motivating us. Training on your own. Studying for test. Giving advice and help to anyone of us. I wouldn't have made it through without you."

To me I'm thankful to God that I'm able to make this impact to him and for him. Because he is willing to go extra miles for me. Like bringing my stuff back from camp. SMSing me once in a while to check how am I doing. Bothering to try spend time with me.

It's really funny how things turn out. That my past issues and the issues i'm going through now even though it hurts and is tough to go through. But I'm able to make an impact of the lives of others.

No comments:

Post a Comment