Monday, May 31, 2010

Reconciliation means to return the self concept of each other to one another once again.

It feels like I have not gotten the idea mixed up or wrong. From thinking through stuff again and again, I was not wrong to cling on to logic even if it did hurt. I guess my self concept was crushed due to my injury and it was so fragile. As it was something I had believed in. In a sense my natural talent, defined who I was at one point of time.

When it came crashing down I lost the courage and confidence I once had. When that's all gone I had no where left to go but to God. In a sense through this entire experinced I've grown again I guess. It's no longer a head knowledge that God's grace is more than sufficent it's an experiential knowledge. I've realised that many a times in the past it was truly by God's grace I was able to go through the trials in my live. In a sense part of the reason why I was in just great turmoil was because I was unable to reconcile myself to myself. It might have been easier and less tiring if the people I wished to be there were there. With all that was happening I had nothing left but to leave it all up to God.

Through asian conference I had my answers about why I had to go through this. I had my answers of why I felt this way. I had a clearly instruction on the calling I had. When God tells you a journey. He'll defintely start by asking you to build a ship according to his plans for your future.

The winds blows once again into the battered sail.

No comments:

Post a Comment