Tuesday, June 29, 2010

I thank God for friends who understand how and what I think. I thank God for them thinking in a similar fashion so that when I don't want to. They can remind me of what and how I think. The go and get mindset instead of the wait and see mindset.

Friends who understand the simple fact that. It's impossible for me to aim for a just pass in anything. I'll only strive towards being the best that I can be in every task I focus on. Friends who can read my emotions even behind those masks.

So in a way, I need more male fellowship with guys who are around my age, think like me or is around the same calibre. As the saying goes birds of the same feather flock together. Guys like us always don't flock together enough because we are busy doing things and surrounded by people who are just not like us.

So in a way, I should start gathering these brothers and have a more regular way or mode of fellowship.

No comments:

Post a Comment