Friday, June 4, 2010

A quote from prince of persia which by the way IS an awesome movie!

A good man plunge courageously into danger to save others. A great man stops it from even happening and you my son has the potential of an exceedingly great man.

Which I think God sees that in all of us.

For that I thank Him for giving me grace and blessings for this tough time ahead. I've finished my struggles and the finacial breakthroughs are on their way. I also believe it more than just finacial blessings coming my wayand more door are going to open up.

I also thank God for providing me with great friends around me. A few example are Basil, Ching Ee, Esmond, Jack, yoksan and some of my poly friends. I don't know if you guys read my blog. But thank you for being there for me through this tough times. You guys might not know it, But your help/presence in my tough times has helped me tide through it.

To Basil and Ching, I believe that we are more than just friends. We're closer to a family and I love you guys.

Tough times don't last tough men do. DORYA! SORYA!

No comments:

Post a Comment