Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Snippets of songs from never shout never.

I'm a little bit insecure,
From all of this mis-treatment
.
But see I'm working it out,
I'm working it out,
It's so damn hard,
When your alone.

I am running out of words
To say to you,
Wondering why I'm wasting my time,
Thinking back and wondering why,
I'm such a fool for loving you.

And I got to the point where,
All I wanted was for us to make up,
But its not that easy.
Cause girl you move on so quickly,
Keeping a boy like me at the edge of his seat

And I was one who thought I was the strong one,
Well you proved me wrong,
Now I'm singing along,
To every song on the radio i don't wanna go,
Come on baby tell me something I wanna know,
And I don't wanna see what is on my mind,
Because this lack of motivations,
Taking over my time and I'm sick of trying.

No comments:

Post a Comment