Saturday, April 10, 2010

People come and go, are you one of them?
I think I should ask it head on.
Even if it will be lost, it's meant to be.

Shall not hold on to relationships with others.
Even if I do cherish it.
It does not matter unless the other party cherishes the friendship enough to tell the truth.

People may dissapoint. BUT! God never does.
Never gonna let my emotions affect my thinking ever again.
Someone like me should never be affected.

Forbiden fruits always looks the most tempting.
But it's forbiden. At least for now.
Am I willing to fight that temptation.
Am I willing to let it go out of my sight and my heart?

People fight changes resist changes because we are creatures of habit.
All I can do to become stronger is sometimes to change that habit or break that bond.

All I want now is to be a man after God's heart and to be a stronger man. One stronger than ever before.

No comments:

Post a Comment