Saturday, January 8, 2011

New year resolution

For the new year, without a good general sense of direction one cannot hope to progress far in life. So here I am setting my new year resolution. After all, many things have happened and many things are happening. BUT most of all, I am looking forward to the things that will and can be happening.

1) Read more. (1 novel, 1 leadership/spiritual book)
2) Read the bible more (1 book of the bible each week)
3) Pray more (not gonna just pray in quiet time, but gonna make prayer a lifestyle for me, in and for everything I do I'm gonna pray)
4) No more injuries for the rest of the year
5) For my business, I'm not gonna just doing planning and meet ups but actually registering and starting on it. Gonna learn the ropes of business management, accounting and marketing.
6) Learn and start on forex
7) Finish my SATs
8) Get class 2b and 3
9) Jog and gym at least twice a week.
10) Have one business/career related appointment everyweek.
11) save 3k.
12) Spend more time with my connect group members. At least one meal with one of them a week.
13) Start planning my schedules instead of a weekly basis on a monthly basis.
14) A deed that benefits me none but makes another person's day.
15)engage in an artistic pursuit every week. Be it painting, writing, photography and even crafting.

So with these 15 goals in mind. I'm gonna start the year and hopefully end with all 15 accomplished!

No comments:

Post a Comment