Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Watched hello stranger today PRETTY AWESOME SHIT!

But at the same time stiring the same emotions in me that I once tried to held back.

Well, this is part of the movie if I didn't remember wrongly.

"she once told me that this feelings could be just imagined. but if it is so I don't think that it will last this long."

and this is what the male lead said when the girl asked how could he love her when he don't even know her name.

" True, I don't know you. But I did fall for a girl who can drink a litre of pepsi, who always falls asleep on my motorbike, who does a crazy back flip when she's drunk. Is that girl you?"

well, and for me. I guess it is so.

Something that I want to just type out.

You don't have to try to be pretty or act pretty. Cos to me you're plenty pretty.

No comments:

Post a Comment